Artists who’ve benefited
New Series Coming Soon!
Dates: To Be Announced
Location: Nashville, TN
As a performer, you want:
– To impact your audience and leave them wanting more at the end of your show!
– More Bookings, More Merch Sales, More Money, so you can do this thing you love called MUSIC..Full Time!
– The Confidence & Knowledge to create a magical experience for your audience!
Discover these secrets successful artists have learned from Tom Jackson: Taylor Swift, The Band Perry, Magic!, LeCrae, Home Free, Francesca Battistelli, & many more.
You will Learn:
- How to capture and engage your audience
- To turn your “songs” into “memorable moments”
- The technical skills of movement
- How, when and why to use different places on stage
- How, when and why to change the pressure on your audience
- To be a compelling, confident performer
- To create the perfect set list
- To make your message more “impact-filled”
- How to conquer the small stage
- How to increase revenue flow at your shows
- And much, much MORE!
“Sold out of all our T-shirts… the venue had to stop people from getting in our autograph line because it was too long… did $5K in merch in two nights.” Stephen Carswell, lead singer for Reno
Band Registration to be announced (3-5 people*)
* Registration transferable until 3 weeks prior to event, but nonrefundable; ask about rates for 6 or more
Featuring Tom Jackson,
Author of the book Tom Jackson’s Live Music Method and the All Roads Lead to the Stage DVD series, Tom is uniquely talented and skilled at transforming an artist’s live show into a magical experience for the audience; helping them create a show that is engaging and memorable.
Tom has worked with 100’s of artists in every genre, including Taylor Swift, Shawn Mendes, LeCrae, Magic!, Home Free, The Tenors, and more, along with countless indie artists and bands.
Band Registration to be announced
“As the music business shifts importance from records to live shows, Tom Jackson’s no-nonsense, spot-on live performance advice is no longer optional…it is mandatory.” Tom Silverman, New Music Seminar and TommY BoY (Everlast, Queen Latifah, De La Soul)
The Tom Jackson Bootcamp, featuring the Live Music Method, is produced by Tom Jackson Productions