Register to attend the New Music Seminar in Los Angeles on February 14-16, 2011, and enter to win a chance to participate in Tom’s “Fixing the Band” Movement!
The top 5 artists selected will receive a free All Roads Lead to the Stage 7-DVD set. The Grand Prize Winner will be the band Tom Jackson works with live onstage during the Seminar at the Sheraton Universal Hotel on February 16.
To register and enter the competition, click here: New Music Seminar, Fixing the Band.
Check out this video from last year’s event:
In three days at the New Music Seminar you will learn:
- The secret to leaving your millions of competitors in the dust
- How to turn your music dreams into reality
- A whole new way to see the music business that will give you opportunities you never knew existed
- Simple strategies to build your touring business
- The newest technologies and techniques to market yourself and manage your business
Speakers and panelists at the event will include Tom Jackson, Tony Van Veen (president/CEO Discmakers and CD Baby), Michael Doernberg (founder ReverbNation), Chris Vinson (founder/CEO Bandzoogle), Courtney Holt (president MySpace Music), Craig Kallman (chairman/CEO Atlantic Records), Jason Flom (chairman/CEO Lava Records), and many more!